Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Nesting




Over the years, I have seen several of my female friends and family nest and get a burst of energy right before they have their baby, so it has me wondering...what is the equivalant of nesting for those of us who will have a special delivery on Gotcha Day?  Yes, I am also in need of the burst of energy too, caffeine free burst of energy.  I remember my SIL who was pregant with my niece, she could not/would not sit still for more than 30 minutes at a time...Let's just say she took on black friday with the best of them!  She wore me out and I wasn't carrying a baby in my tummy.  
                              
I totally need to get that nesting bug desparately, as I am not organized and the house is a mess.   If they could bottle whatever causes one to have a burst of energy and be able to nest (or as I define...clean/organize) that would make well...some serious cash...I could give some to my DH (translate put in his Wheaties every morning), so he would have the craving to clean the house!   To add to the mix, I have a bad case of...I want to decorate for Christmas bug...I get it every year at this time, a very strong pull to put up the Christmas tree!  

I need to get the house in order so when Kailey finally comes home, she will be able to find her room and bed!!!

It is a dream if I win the lottery I would never have to dust again!   

If you have experienced the nesting or burst of energy or have ideas how to get them...Please share
 

No comments:

Post a Comment