Friday, October 19, 2012

Friday Observations...

October 18

Nothing on the adoption front, but I do have observations...

I have never seen a tow truck towing a tow truck with a vehicle attached to it...until this morning...in rush hour...apparently I am not the only one due to the rubber neckers (like me) that slowed traffic down.

Also candy corn is suppose to taste like candy corn...aka sugar it is also supposed to look like this:
 
Bright artifically colored yellow, orange and white...
Think about it...freakishly shaped like a corn kernel..

Not green and white nor apple flavor like this:



Due to my keen observation this is not shaped like an apple (more like a rotten tooth, which ironically is what you get if you eat too many of them...maybe it is a glimpse into your future dental work, which would be painful but make a great part of a Halloween costume, and since I only eat candy corn around then, it comes full circle...kinda..but I really digressed)

Speaking of which...while I am the subject....
This is supposed to be chocolate:

Not Pumpkin Spice and orange:
 

Two words eewww and icky...

Stepping off soap box...

Tune in Tomorrow....
for an update on 
the Kailey Raffle!

No comments:

Post a Comment